(INVITE –MALAYSIAN GOVT CERTIFICATION)
(EMGS) – EDUCATION MALAYSIA GLOBAL SERVICE
APPLICATION PROCESS & DOCUMENT REQUIREMENT
- Registration Fee– RM 2000.00 [non-refundable]
- B&O INVITE International Student Application Form
- Age limit 16 -35years old
- Four (4) passport size photograph with BLUE background (45mm high x 35mm wide)
- One (1) copy of all pages with VISA information & your passport data page. (The passport must be valid for at least 12 months from the expected date of entry).
- A copy your offer letter from Butter & Olive College.
- Required photocopy of original Academic certificates / transcripts.
- Soft copies of photo, passport (as mentioned above), certificates/transcripts to be email in a folder / zip file.
PLEASE DO YOUR PRE- MEDICAL SCREENING AT YOUR OWN COUNTRY BEFORE ENTERING MALAYSIA TO AVOID INCONVENIENCE CAUSED.
After the application has been created in STARS, students can proceed for Pre-Arrival Medical Screening in the home country. (Please refer attachment – Pre-Medical Screening &Health Examination Guidelines)
Pre – Arrival Medical Results have to be uploaded to EMGS portal to enable for the VAL approval whether students SUITABLE to study in Malaysia.
A valid Yellow Fever Vaccination certificate is required from all travelers coming from or transited for more than 12 hours through countries with risk of Yellow Fever transmission& other vaccinations certificate.
Once VAL Approved, upon arrival, students will proceed for In-Country Medical Screening at EMGS panel Clinic.
Once the student passes the In-Country Medical Screening, then Student Pass Endorsement can be process.
UPON ENTRY INTO MALAYSIA
- Original passport to be submitted to B&O on arrival.
- Attend medical screening within 7 working days from the date of entry at EMGS Panel Clinics.
- EMGS or B&O will obtain the endorsement of the Pass for you once you have completed the Medical Screening.
INVITE – MALAYSIA SKILLS CERTIFICATES
Here are the few courses available :
- Food Preparation and Production [21 months]
- Bakery Production [18 months]
- Pastry Production [18 months]
- Diploma in International Hospitality Management [18 months]
- Diploma in International Culinary Arts [18 months]